Full report: https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/21/113265
Assemblies all start at 9.15 in the school hall
- Reception - Classes 2 & 3 - 17.03.23
- Year 1 - Classes 4 & 5 - 10.03.23
- Year 2 - Classes 6 & 7 - 24.03.23
- Year 3/4 - Class 10 - 10.02.23 Classes 9 & 11 - 03.02.23
- Year 5 - Classes 12 & 13 - 03.03.23
- Year 6 - Classes 14 & 15 - 24.02.23
A very warm welcome to you and your child from everyone at Tavistock Primary & Nursery School.
We are a thriving and well situated school of approximately 400 children aged between 2 and 11 years old.
Our school boasts fantastic facilities with a purpose built reception building while maintaining a small school feel. We provide a secure, stimulating environment which fosters high self-esteem and is a place where positive relationships can flourish.Use the link to the left to have a virtual tour of the school and the facilities. Our website also contains lots of useful information and provides a glimpse in to some of the wonderful work we do.